Coaches, Healers, and other Change Catalysts:
You are passionate about using your expertise
to help clients create and navigate changes
in their personal and professional lives.
Now you feel called to add a new program or
evolve your business in a new direction,
but you are struggling to make progress.
It's likely you've experienced some twists and turns.
- When you first realized you wanted to take your business in a new direction, you had no idea how to make it happen.
- You may have invested in a variety of business courses and coaching programs, thinking they would help you sort out your new direction. Although you did the work, you weren't able to implement what you learned.
- You may have relied on your own intuition to point you in the right direction. At times you've felt aligned with your journey, but other times you've worried you spent more time figuring out your next move than working on your new direction. Truth be told, you aren’t sure how much progress you’ve made because you don’t know what milestones you are striving to reach.
I Have Personal Experience with This Frustrating Journey
Two weeks before my 50th birthday I felt a strong urge to take my business in a new direction. At first I had no idea what steps to take to achieve my goal. Gradually I invested in a series of business training courses and business coaching programs, all with the assumption that these programs would help me evolve my business.
Although I learned valuable insights and new strategies, I was not able to implement what I learned. Despite the time and energy I dedicated to changing my business, I struggled.
Before too long, I noticed that some of my colleagues were struggling as well.
Even though we were doing our best to make progress, we kept running into time-consuming, energy-draining delays, detours, and dead ends. No matter how hard we tried, we couldn’t:
- Create a succinct description of our new work
- Profile our ideal client
- Articulate our niche
- Put together our offers
- Figure out how to sell our new services
It was confusing, frustrating, and humiliating.
Like Us, You May Have Little to Show
for All Your Efforts…
Your level of frustration grows as your momentum fades.
It’s easy to blame yourself for your lack of results.
Your frustration may escalate to feelings of hopelessness.
At times you may even contemplate giving up.
Before you give up.
Before you shut down.
Before you step away from your dream.
Focus on the ONE thing that will
turn your results around:
Gain Deep Clarity About the
Core Focus of Your New Work
Gaining deep clarity is:
- More than choosing one idea over another.
- More than making a decision to go in a particular direction.
- More than claiming a bold goal to compel you to take action.
Gaining deep clarity is an organic process that supports you in developing an intimate relationship with the core focus of your new work. The intimacy you create with your idea allows you, your work, and your business to flourish and evolve naturally over time.
With a clear, grounded sense of your new work, you will be able to:
- Creatively design your offers
- Easily develop your website
- Naturally sell your new services
- Confidently describe what you do
- Joyfully profile your ideal client
- Clearly articulate your niche
Having a Deep Sense of What You Do
Transforms Your Ability to Evolve Your Business.
If You Have...
A vague sense of your new direction...
Several possible themes you are considering for your new work...
An idea with potential that's not yet strong enough to sustain you financially...
Discover Why Your
Journey Hasn't Unfolded
As You Hoped or Planned
Your lack of progress is certainly not for a lack of effort, energy, or expertise. You have invested heavily, with good faith, in your attempts to take your business in a new direction but you keep running into costly, time-consuming delays, detours, and dead ends.
Download Stop Struggling to Find Your Niche! to discover four reasons you don't have the clarity you need to move your programs and business forward.
By reading this colorful, concise eBook you'll also discover the following:
Why being clear about the core focus of your new work is so essential to your success. Without clarity you'll always struggle to move your new venture forward.
Niche Clarity may not be your primary goal at this time. There may be something you need to focus on first that will help you define your niche.
Common suggestions about how to find clarity leave you in a space of hoping something will show you your new direction. This is like waiting for the lottery! Don't wait for clarity, create it!
Your confusion may also stem from not knowing what steps to take to find clarity. Knowing what to focus on and when to take each step is a game changer.
Know you are NOT the only one to struggle with this journey.
"I love the beautiful, clear and compelling presentation of your message."
"A brilliant shining gem from your heart! Utterly exquisite with a great message and amazing pictures."
"Masterfully put together. Love it."
"I want to shout out the beauty of this little book. It's gorgeous and clear and
filled to overflowing with hope, inspiration, and possibilities."